Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The lightbulb is officially on

Welcome to the lightbulb everyone.

This is my first stab at writing a blog so bear with me as I find my voice. Now you're probably wondering, why "The Lightbulb"? If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know I have something called The Bubble. Well The Bubble is an aggregation of the things that go through my head on a daily basis. You're essentially getting a look into my head, kind of like a thought bubble. This blog on the other hand, will consist of my opinions, insights, and recommendations. For the most part, these will be my ideas, hence The Lightbulb.

Lately I've been feeling very opinionated about various things. Education really got to me this semester, as I became an increasingly jaded senior at Maryland, and started realizing how stupid some of our school policies are. For those of you that already know me, you can expect to hear a lot about technology, gadgets, games, and other nerdy stuff like that. I'm going to try to keep this fairly professional though, and while I'm working with the geniuses over at RTCRM, you'll be hearing a lot about marketing and social media trends as well. If you want more of that info, check out Treffpunkt, another blog I contribute to.

Check me out here:         LinkedIn          About.me           FourSquare             Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment